About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for analyzing information related to B2B. They use results of the analysis to participate in the development and deployment of new different products and services and monitor results and achievements as per the applicable policies and procedures. They also communicate with other departments when needed to ensure alignment and consistency. They also maintain relationships with suppliers and partners as per the pre-established SLAs, also they are providing feedback about the implementation of loyalty and retention programs and segment-specific offerings
- Understand B2B Marketing strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement B2B Marketing policies and procedures
- Maintain information libraries where needed, identify new sources of information, respond to ad hoc requests for data, information or analysis
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with enterprise sales, Government sales, and Corporate Sales Support teams to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Meets assigned targets for revenue, and profitable sales growth in assigned solutions both fixed and mobile.
- Provides coaching and professional development to sales team members to enhance their product knowledge.
- Pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
Up to 2 years of experience in related field.
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Relationship Building
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Technology Application
- Advertising and Marketing
- Product Development
- IT Business Analysis