About Zain Jordan:
In 1994, Zain revolutionized telecommunications in Jordan by introducing GSM mobile services into the country. The operator quickly became the foremost telecom company in Jordan, a position that it has maintained to this day, serving over 3.8 million customers as of 31 March 2018, reflecting a 36% market share. The operation offers 100% population coverage through its 3G-enabled network that is supported by a total of 2,813 sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Jordan the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Jordan’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired Jordanian workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Jordanian talent. With a strong HR and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Jordan please visit www.jo.zain.com
Participating in developing and implementing marketing plans for the FTTH & Fixed services segment,
which aim at creation of new products, services, infrastructures, processes, for FTTH service, customer
retention, acquisition, and value extraction, through conducting market and competitor intelligence
activities, researching international telecommunication companies new products and services, in addition
to suggesting new initiatives and assisting in developing concepts and marketing communications material
to translate ideas to concerned parties, extracting and analyzing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs),
solving problems, negotiating with clients and vendors.
- Developing concepts for new products / services, which include description of its characteristics and
requirements, and subsequently communicating them to concerned function/department
- Performing market and competitor intelligence activities as well as forecasting analysis in
collaboration with Pricing and Business Intelligence function, collecting data about market segments
preferences, demands and penetration strategies…etc., in addition to researching and analyzing
competitors’ products, services and offers to understand Zain’s position related to the FTTH & Fixed
- Researching and acquiring insights about the new technologies, products and services developed by
international counterparts in the telecommunication sector, in addition to suggesting initiatives that
are not within Zain’s core business aiming to boost revenues.
- Performing feasibility studies which include forecasting costs and profits for FTTH new product and
promotions, as well as building business cases and discussing them with all concerned parties.
- Soliciting customer feedback and requirements for FTTH from customer care, simulation and sales
departments, as well as other external sources, and subsequently utilizing customer’s feedback in
improving products and service levels and ensure customer satisfaction, contacting clients, partners,
present and raise results, issues, and concerns.
- Maintaining assigned products’ portfolios and making sure that they are aligned with market changes
- Providing sales and customer care with support, training, and direction in matters regarding the
Zain’s FTTH products and services.
- Monitoring the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) periodically, developing periodic reports and
archiving them which include KPI results, sales, revenue, gap analysis for targets and results…etc.
- Searching and analyzing the market in order to identify best vendors and service providers, and
subsequently contact and negotiate with vendors.
- Preparing marketing communication briefs for MARCOM team clarifying targeted customers for the
new product/ service, selection of advertisement and media channels, material…etc.
What do I need?
- You need to have Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Communication Engineering or a related field.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
Those soft skills?
•Product/ Service Technical Knowledge