About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The job holder is responsible for the management of the Planning and Support Department activities including Trade Marketing and Sales Support
- You will be required to contribute to the formulation and implementation of the Planning and Support Department Strategy and Plans as befitting the Department and business line needs and objectives
- You will be required to set Planning and Support Department performance objectives, in coordination with the Strategy Management and Corporate Performance Department, and continuously monitor progress and development towards organizational and Department strategic objectives
- You will be required to manage the implementation of Planning and Support Department policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfilment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services. And manage the day-to-day operations of the Planning and Support Department, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and align work processes to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets and engage employees in a motivated work environment
- You will be required to review and consolidate sales plan and targets, develop sales overall plan and targets and contribute to the targets cascading and follow-up on targets achievements. And follow-up on strategy implementation and monthly achievements and continuously monitor progress towards strategic objectives and to examine the triggers for any changes in performance
- You will be required to monitor detailed sales targets and measure related KPIs in order to monitor progress towards set target .And monitor sales channel profitability, suggest and ensure proper follow-up on the implementation of improvement actions as needed
- You will be required to Identify sales improvement initiatives in order to improve sales effectiveness and to strengthen sales methodologies and processes
- You will be required to manage and supervise trade marketing activities in all regions and recommend changes / improvements to coverage, practices and processes
- You will be required to plan inventory based on demand forecast and procure and distribute any supporting materials
- You will be required to monitor and ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through the leadership of the Planning and Support Department, set individual objectives, manage performance, develop. And motivate staff, provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal, and provide guidance on training programs for employees in order to maximize subordinate and Department performance
WHAT DO I NEED
Master’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent with A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in a similar role
Human Resources Management
Project / Program Management
Business Modelling and Analysis
Capacity Planning and Demand Management